Reportable traffic crashes affected one out of every 43 people in Pennsylvania in 2011. Hundreds of thousands of people in the state had their lives altered because of the careless actions of other drivers. If you’re suffering with injuries sustained in a car accident in Pennsylvania, you’re certainly not alone. At Console & Hollawell, we’re here to help you take charge of your recovery, and obtain the compensation you deserve.
For a free, private consultation to discuss your accident, call our Pennsylvania car accident lawyers today at (800) 455-2746.
An Epidemic on Pennsylvania Roads
- In 2011, there were approximately 10 injuries every hour on Pennsylvania roads, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
- One traffic-related death occurred every hour during the same year.
Our car accident lawyers in Pennsylvania see the tragic outcomes of these serious collisions every day, and have developed highly-targeted strategies to assist our clients in both holding the at-fault driver accountable for their actions and making certain the insurance company pays proper damages up to policy maximums.
Following these simple steps after an accident can significantly improve the strength of your personal injury claim:
- Call the Police – The law in Pennsylvania requires you to report any traffic accident to local authorities so police can conduct an investigation. The police report generated by that investigation is an important weapon in proving you weren’t at fault for your injuries.
- Collect Witness Statements – Write down as much of the accident details as you can remember as soon as possible. Adrenaline released during the crash might make it difficult to recall details even hours after the impact. Collect witness statements from anyone at the scene to provide you with outside perspective and a neutral point of view.
- Exchange Insurance Information – Obtain the other driver’s insurance information and the license plate number of their vehicle. If the other driver attempts to leave the scene before giving you this information, get the license plate number of the vehicle. Also, make sure you tell the police when they arrive.
Help When You Need it Most
Our car accident attorneys in Pennsylvania have been assisting car crash victims in the state since 1994. Console & Hollawell’s aggressive representation has obtained more than $30,000,000 in compensation for a growing roster of more than 5,000 satisfied clients. We aim to secure compensation in the shortest amount of time possible while maximizing the value of each case for every client.
To see what our skilled attorneys can do for you, give us a call today for free at (800) 455-2746.