Console & Hollawell Legal Leaders Scholarship
The Console & Hollawell $1,000 Legal Leaders Scholarship is available to students who are pursuing a career in law. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in the following areas: pre-law, paralegal studies, or working towards their juris doctorate in any concentration of the law.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must demonstrate admission and plans to enroll, or proof of current enrollment in an accredited institution of higher education. *If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or law school, you may still apply, but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- The award recipient shall provide the following documentation to obtain the scholarship:
- A transcript reflecting the student’s current standing with a 3.0 GPA.
- Proof of admission and enrollment in an accredited institution of higher education.
- The Console & Hollawell Legal Leaders Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university or college to cover these expenses.
All applicants must complete the provided Legal Leaders Application and submit a 500 word essay on how they intend to make the world a better place through their work in the law. All applicants must also include a valid transcript reflecting his or her current standing with a 3.0 GPA and proof of acceptance and enrollment. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
The Console & Hollawell Legal Leaders Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 15, 2013.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than July 15, 2013. Applications should be emailed to Jonathan Lister at email@example.com with the subject line “2013 Legal Leaders Scholarship” or mailed to:
Console & Hollawell, P.C.
Attn: Jonathan Lister
525 Route 73 North, Suite 117
Marlton, NJ 08053